About Six Quarks V
Six Quarks V controls network quality. But unlike other solutions, which control only one aspect of network operation: network and data link layers, or separate network applications, Six Quarks V offers a perfectly complete tool for entire all-round control of telecom network on every level of its operation. The single Six Quarks SQ probe managed by Six Quarks V core provides quality assurance of the following parameters:
- data link layer;
- network layer using any third-party network device (echo-tests);
- network layer with complete quality information;
- network applications;
- IPTV transmitted by multicast.
Besides, our product ensures the following:
- Virtualization: Six Quarks V may have completely isolated areas used by different enterprises or clients of a service provider. These areas are isolated and don't interract while retaining access to common verified and consistent data;
- Six Quarks SQ probe may act as a demarcation tool (division of responsibility) providing unambiguous trouble localization. This is possible due to probe installation in line of analysed channel with automatic wire bypass in case of power failure;
- The innovative Six Quarks InNet© technology provides monitoring of Layer 2 virtual private networks (L2VPN, for instance, EoMPLS), without breaking their integrity and avoiding the necessity of conditioning address space between the service provider and the customer.
Today there are no similar solutions of the same level providing such functional range. Six Quarks presents a revolutionary solution!
Who Needs our Solution
Your own or your provider's network is like a black box with unpredictable and unstable quality? Data transmission seems quite good but problems occur in voice and streaming video delivery, and these problems had to be resolved in hit-and-miss mode? Network troubles are quite frequent but their localization is time-consuming and continuously arouses arguments between service provider and its customers or between partners? Currently used network quality monitoring system doesn't reveal any troubles but your clients leave mentioning troubles with access to separate resources? Customers need assurance of service quality, and the provider needs a system that will report the problem before remuneration is required? Service provider needs a system with unique functionality to provide service with unique SLA tools?
All these problems may be resolved with Six Quarks V!
Users of Six Quarks V
Six Quarks V is aimed at:
- service providers of any scale: backbone, regional, municipal, and the smallest ones operating within one or two districts of large cities. Any service provider will reduce operating costs, boost payback, improve key access parameters, enhance network quality and reliability, and, as a result, enhance service quality, retain present clients and attract new ones by your network quality and security.
- backbone service providers: they will be able to not only provide VPN service but guarantee its quality parameters providing SLA for this service as well, attracting large state-operated and privately-owned enterprises. Six Quarks V helps large service providers to not only assure SLA performance and prepare data required for automatic refund calculation, but also proactively respond to occurring network troubles improving service quality and, as a result, reducing amounts of refund and enhancing service marginality.
- VoIP and IPTV providers: the complex maintains quality monitoring of multicast IPTV and voice delivery via packet network, that's why you won't need strictly specialized probes any more. Six Quarks V provides the same degree of refinement as specialized VoIP/IPTV devices do but for a smaller price and combined with packet network and its channel components monitoring for more accurate trouble localization.
- public and private companies with their own network infrastructure: with Six Quarks V your own network is no longer a black box requiring constant unpredictable investments but becoming less and less reliable as it develops. Now network quality becomes transparent and comprehensible while narrow and trouble spots are detected and fixed without extra investments and labor expenditures.
- any companies - customers of network service providers: Six Quarks V provides network service quality assurance, prompt troubleshooting and responsibility demarcation in complex cases. Disputes between a provider and a customer are now reduced to a minimum.